AD DYNAMO

Friday 24 October 2014

If Couples Stay Faithful To Each Other, There Will Be Less Divorce- AY Comedian

 Comedian Ayo Makun while speaking to a Punch reporter on why divorce is so rampant among celebrities says he will do anything to keep his own marriage. He says if every couple stay faithful to each other there will be less sorrow in the land and despite his busy schedules, he tries his best to make out time for his wife, Mabel.

“I revere marital fidelity and I believe if every couple can work at consciously making their homes work, there will be less sorrow in the land.”

“The craziness of my schedule is indeed a challenge but it is my duty to make quality time for my wife and that is what I strive to do to keep the relationship continually fresh,” AY said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers