AD DYNAMO

Friday 21 November 2014

Beyonce opens up about parents divorce in new single, 'Ring Off'

On the track, Beyonce sings;

    Mama, I understand your many sleepless nights
. When you sit and you think about Father. 
Or how you tried to be the perfect wife/ You used to dress and fix your hair
. Then you smiled through your tears
. In the mirror you would stare
. And say a prayer lLike, “I wish he said I’m beautiful
. I wish it didn’t hurt at all. 
I don’t know how I got here
. I was once the one who had his heart”/Until you had enough then you took that ring off
.
    You took that ring off. 
So tired of the lies and trying, fighting, crying. 
Took that ring off
. Oh, now the fun begins
. Dust yourself off and you love again. 
You found a new man now you shine and you’re fine
. Like it’s my time, you took that ring off

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers