AD DYNAMO

Saturday 29 November 2014

Photo:Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo

 A 35 year old robbery suspect got stuck in a hole as he tried to escape his cell from his cell in Oyo.The inmate, Femi Akanji was caught after burgling a shop on the 12th of November 2014..He narrated to the Tribune why he decided to escape
    I decided to escape from the cell to avoid the trouble I had put myself into, unknown to me that I was complicating matter. After my two cell mates had slept, I started using my hands to dig the wall silently in the dead of the night. I started from a point where I noticed a crack in the cell.When some bricks fell, I further used them in digging and after I had created a hole, I pushed my head into it and tried to escape before dawn. Unfortunately for me, I got stuck, so I shouted. My cry brought the policemen on duty towards the cell and woke my co-inmates up. That was how I was rescued and secured till I was brought to Ibadan.”

Now, I know that crime does not pay. If God should save me from the current situation I am in now, I will never venture into crime again in my life. I have realised that whatever is acquired fraudulently or any ill-gotten wealth does not last. I have my time and life. If I had been contented with my little business and had not engaged in crime, I would not have lost my belongings which now serve as part of the exhibits recovered.”

1 comment:

  1. I pray may God arrest your mind as you really know that crime is not profitable

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers