AD DYNAMO

Monday 24 November 2014

I have not slept with another woman since I got married in 2007- Kenneth Okonkwo

 Kenneth Okonkwo, in an interview with City People mag this week said since he got married to his wife Ifeoma in 2007, he has been  faithful
    "Since I got married, I have not had a carnal knowledge of any other lady but I have been very close to it, been tempted but Jesus has been helping me, it has not happened" He said.He said as an actor who is always on location, whenever he has the urge for sex, he takes an excuse and leaves the location to go meet his wife.

    "What does it take? If I am on location and I feel the need, I can fly in, see my babe and fly back to location. At times I would be on location and after a while, I will scream I just have to go home. I don't know how my body is feeling. I am that straight forward. I will announce it in public. And if I don't run that time, something will happen" he said

Posted by Linda Ikeji at 11:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers