AD DYNAMO

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Jumia imparts affiliate knowledge to Nigerian bloggers

Jumia Nigeria, the number one online retailer with the highest online presence in Nigeria set up a course to teach bloggers more about the Jumia affiliate program, provide information on how to achieve an appealing blog and achieve an extra stream of revenue posting Jumia ads on their portals. The course included lessons on Search Engine Optimization, the use of Social media and How to set up to become a Jumia Affiliate.
‘The aim of the program is to create an awareness of how beneficial the Affiliate program is to all our partners’ stated Jonathan Doerr MD Marketing Jumia Nigeria ‘We also aim to share our knowledge of the online space and maintain our vision of empowering Nigerians’

Henry Odusanya who attended the course said ‘I learnt how to integrate social media and how to add banners to my blog. I especially like the idea that Jumia can become an added source of income for me'
Another happy blogger Bunmi Odunowo stated that ‘I learnt about improving traffic to my blog. I thought the courses were very enlightening and solved my SEO problems’
Affiliates of Jumia have opportunities in Nigeria, Morocco, Egypt, Kenya and Cote d’Ivoire with a range of products from Fashion to phones to electronics and more. Click here to see the full range of products.
To join the Jumiaaffiliate program please send an email to affiliateprogram@jumia.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers