AD DYNAMO

Friday 24 October 2014

Throw back picture of President Jonathan and Patience

President Jonathan meet the First Lady at the Department of Biological Sciences ,College of Education in Port Harcourt where he was one of her lecturers..She graduated in 1989..
She then proceeded  to University of Port Harcourt and studied for a B.Ed in Biology and Psychology.
Their courtship lasted for about 20 years and they only got married legally when he became the deputy governor ..

In their biography, their first meeting was love at first sight..She said..”We first met at the Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt where I was a student. He was my Biology lecturer.Later; he left for university of Port Harcourt to pursue his PhD.
We met again at the University of Port Harcourt when I went for undergraduate degree. That was where our relationship began. He took interest in me because I was a brilliant and smart student.
It was love at first sight on his part. But it never crossed my mind that it would lead to a serious relationship. My first impression of him was ‘this tall, dark, handsome young man”.
Further interaction with him also revealed that he came from a good Christian home just like I did. His humble and gentle disposition caught my attention and most importantly, his intelligence.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers