AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Meet M.I Abaga's grlfriend

Prolific rapper, Jude Abaga, popularly known as M.I is in a secret affair with model, Erica Okundaye.
Erica who is a graduate of the Benson Idahosa University, Edo State, was a first runner up in the 2010 edition of the Miss Nigeria beauty pageant and has since then gone on to do a few modeling jobs here and there.
Although the rapper has continued to deny this, very reliable sources confirm the rapper and the beautiful model have been dating for almost two years even though they have agreed to keep it on the low.

There's information that Erica is well known by all of M.I's Loopy Music crew and staff as she calls at the office to see her "boo". We're told she also holds a key position in the rapper’s label, Loopy Music. However, despite unconfirmed reports last week, that the pair are planning a wedding, M.I's camp say nothing could be farther from the truth. M.I.'s manager, Abuchi Ugwu, in a telephone conversation totally denied the relationship, telling us "M.I. and Erica are not in any relationship and so there's no way that they can be planning a wedding."

The rapper had also taken to twitter some months ago to deny the rumoured affair when soft sell magazine, City People reported the affair "Err…shout out to City People…but I am not getting married…not yet at least…I wish I can get a pretty model to date me." The odd thing about M.I.'s denial is the point where he also wrote, "Why would I want to marry a short supermodel…and curse my kids to the same height defect…lol, just joking oh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers