AD DYNAMO

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Driver’s wife delivers quadruplets,seeks financial help from the public


A Lagos based driver named Kehinde Tijani (pictured right with his wife), who earns a meager monthly income, just welcomed a set of quadruplets - that is 4 babies (pictured left). Kehinde's wife Grace, who is a small time caterer gave birth at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH, Lagos, on October 1. They already have 3 sons before the new additions - now making it seven children.

Vanguard reports that the family presently resides in a tiny, rented one-room apartment at Ajangbandi in Okokomaiko, Lagos are saddened and fearful of an uncertain future occasioned by poverty and hardship. Kehinde is now seeking financial assistance to take care of his wife and children.
Kehinde said:

    “I need help. I am a driver. I started driving someone last year and my monthly salary is so meager I can hardly feed three children not to talk of seven. I want the government and other people, who can, to come to my aid. I don’t have money, I don’t have a house. I need about N1 million to take care of the medical bills of the children and their mother.

    "My wife had two Caesarian Sections and since the birth of the babies last week they have been in an incubator. Also, with the arrival of the quadruplets, we need better accommodation for the children.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers