AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Veteran Yoruba Actor Pa Kasumu Hospitalized!

Nollywood actor, Olukayode Odumosu popularly known as Pa Kasumu is said to be critically ill. He is struggling to stay alive at LUTH as he battles heart and liver diseases; “secondary prevention of repeat stroke,” after a previous stroke. The 60-year old actor says, “I have spent so much on these diseases. When it was first diagnosed, the doctors said the ailment was severe, that they would need to control its progression for it not to affect my kidneys. This they did, and I was happy they succeeded, but now, other serious ailments have set in, necessitating this battle of survival. I am not tired yet; I still want to continue to make people laugh, but my failing health is a terrible obstacle.”
He wants Nigerians, corporate organisations and the Government to help him stay alive because he can't pay for his treatment which will cost N12m.

To donate to the actor, please find his bank details below.
Olukayode Olugbenga Odumosu;
Diamond Bank
Account number: 0036059543.
Telephone numbers: 08033535159 and 08096762254.
His son, Tunde's number 08174435105.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers