AD DYNAMO

Friday 8 May 2015

Ghanaian man dresses in a suit to sell water melon on the streets


Pictured above is Daniel Nartey, a Ghanaian man who dresses in a suit to hawk water melon around Madina in Ghana's capital, Accra to eke a living. When asked why he dresses this way, Daniel said;
    "My pastor always says dress well no matter the job you do, so I decided to wear a suit. Some laugh at me, others encourage me and are willing to help me"
Daniel says his dressing gives him an edge which helps him make 100 % profit after sales
    "I make 100% profit. I think it is because of how I dress, people notice me easily and want to buy from me," Mr Nartey said.


The 25-year-old is a primary school teacher and sells watermelon during weekends and when the school is on vacation. He is saving up to buy an oven and wants to one day own his own snack bar.

Photo credit: BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers