AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 5 May 2015

I Will Still Bid To Buy Arsenal - Dangote

 Nigerian Billionaire and Africa’s richest man Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has said he is still interested in buying EPL club, Arsenal. In an interview with Bloomberg, Dangote said he will make fresh attempts at buying the London club despite his rejected bid in 2010.


“I still hope, one day, at the right price, that I’ll buy the team. I might buy it, not at a ridiculous price but a price that the owners won’t want to resist. I know my strategy.

“We have $16 billion-worth of investments in the next few years. Right now I want to take my own business to a certain level. Once I finish on that trajectory, then maybe [I’ll bid again for Arsenal],” the 58-year-old man told Bloomberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers