AD DYNAMO

Sunday 24 May 2015

'I don't give a damn what Obasanjo says about me' - Atiku

Former VP Atiku Abubakar said he doesn't care what his former boss, president Obasanjo has to say about him. When asked about the so many not-too-complimentary things Obasanjo wrote about him in his book, ‘My Watch’, Atiku replied
    "You know, really, I don’t give a damn (about) what Obasanjo says about me.
Asked whether the former president scuttled his political career/presidential ambition, Atiku replied;
    As far as I am concerned, Obasanjo may believe that he scuttled my presidential ambition, but I believe it is about God. If God says I will be president, I will be president; if he says I will not be president, I will not be president. Let’s forget about Obasanjo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers