AD DYNAMO

Thursday 19 June 2014

"I treat Kanye like every single day is his birthday"-Kim K opens up for the first time since wedding


After Kanye gushed about Kim being the only woman who turns him on, Kim who made an appearance at the Cannes Lions festival in France ,gushed to Mailonline about him and what keeps them going..

     ‘I feel as though we’ll always be in the honeymoon period. We always say we really like to treat each other like it’s our birthday.‘I try to treat him like it’s his birthday every single day. I think we’ll always be like that.We always try to make life as fun and enjoyable as possible.We do travel, and work really hard, when we’re together – and even when we’re apart, we’re always on the phone 24/7 – just trying to make that time as memorable as possible.He seems to be able to get to surprise me and that’s hard to do.The fact that he can surprise me is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers