AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Kefee’s Ex-husband, Alec Godwin Mourns Singer

The late singer’s ex-husband Alec Godwin who says he’s yet to come to terms with her death said. ‘Is there any concrete confirmation?
"I’m still hoping it’s not true’.The music producer reminisced on the times they worked together, creating her debut album ‘Branama’ and the follow up ‘Branama 2’ saying: ‘It was a pleasure working with her, it was all so natural. I won’t say I discovered her, I’ll rather say we discovered ourselves because she inspired me to set up my record label ‘Alec’s Music’, Godwin said.

‘I believed so much in her even after we split. She was a talented vocalist‘, he added.
Alec and Kefee met at a local church in Warri and fall in love with each other in 1999.
In 2003, Alec signed Kefee, a graduate of Public Administration from the University of Benin to his record label Alec Music and released her first solo album.
In 2005, the lovebirds got married but ended their three-year marriage in 2008 over infidelity and dosmestic violence. Alec went on to re-marry.
In 2012, Kefee also got married to Star FM's Teddy 'Don Momoh in 2012 and had just recently in May celebrated her wedding anniversary.
Kefee died on friday, June 13, 2014 of lung failure after being in coma for 15days in the United states.May her soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers