AD DYNAMO

Monday 7 April 2014

Oscar breaks down as he apologises to Reeva's parents for killing her

A sobbing Oscar apologized to Reeva's parents, saying he was trying to protect and not to take her life...
    "I want to take this opportunity to apologise to Mr and Mrs Steenkamp. There hasn't been a moment since this tragedy happened that I haven't thought about your family
    "I wake up every morning and you're the first people I think of. The first people I pray for. I can’t imagine the pain and the sorrow and the emptiness that I’ve caused you and your family.

    "I was simply trying to protect Reeva. I can promise you that when she went to bed that night she felt loved. I have tried to put my words on paper many times to write to you but no words would ever suffice.' Continue..

He also told the court his struggles since the incident, saying he wakes up every morning 'smelling blood..and terrified". He claimed he suffers from panic attacks and takes anti-depressant medicine.

    'I'm scared to sleep. I can smell blood and wake up terrified. I climbed into a cupboard and I phoned my sister to come and sit by me, which she did for a while. I'm just in a complete state of terror. I fall asleep and wake up like that.' He said

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers