AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Photo: Woman Arrested For Concealing Cocaine Inside Her Vagina

A 36 year old food vendor named Chinelo Okorom Lynette, who sells in the Ajangbadi area of Lagos was recently arrested by NDLEA officials with 685 grammes of cocaine concealed in her vagina.
Chinelo was discovered with the illegal drug tucked in her vagina during the inward screening of passengers that arrived at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport on an Ethiopian flight from Addis Abba.
In her confessional statement, Chinelo said she was lured and deceived to do it
     "I am a food vendor at Ajangbadi, Lagos and have never been involved in crime. I am a victim of man’s cruelty to man. My husband abandoned me with four children two years ago. I work hard to pay their fees and ensure their proper upkeep. The last straw that devastated me was when the landlord forcefully ejected me. I had nowhere to turn to for solace. I was crying like a baby when a man came to console me. I have never met him in my life. He asked me to wipe my tears and promised to introduce me to importation business. I felt he was God sent until he sponsored my trip to Addis Ababa. When I got to Ethiopia, he told me to take cocaine to Nigeria. Initially I disagreed but he threatened to recover his investment at all cost,” She was quoted as saying.

NDLEA chairman Ahmadu Giade confirmed the incident and asked members of the public to be wise and careful about the deceptive ways of drug dealers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers